ABOUT THE ASCII GROUP
The ASCII Group is the premier community of North American MSPs, VARs and solution providers. The group has over 1,300 members located throughout the U.S. and Canada, and membership encompasses everyone from credentialed MSPs serving the SMB community to multi-location solution providers with a national reach. Founded in 1984, ASCII provides services to members including leveraged purchasing programs, education and training, marketing assistance, extensive peer interaction and more. ASCII works with a vibrant ecosystem of major technology vendors that complement the ASCII community and support the mission of helping MSPs and VARs to grow their businesses. For more information, please visit www.ascii.com.
ASCII Education Webinar Series
The ASCII Group sponsors monthly educational webinars covering a broad spectrum of areas. Hosted by industry professionals and ASCII members, recent webinar topics include tips for better prospecting; opportunities with the Internet of Things; how to approach account receivables; tips for maximizing the value of your company; the implications of the new tax laws, and much more.
Education, collaboration and networking at its best…all within our IT community. If you were a member, you could have access to all of the education webinars right now learning tips on how to grow your business. Sign up as an ASCII member today!
ASCII Education Webinar: How To Explain Technology To End Users
Learn new techniques and strategies on how to best communicate with new clients and keep them engaged on an ongoing basis.
It’s Your Fault, So You Might As Well Get Paid For It
If you think you’re not responsible for the IT security at all your sites, think again. The moment you engage as an MSP, you are effectively taking the blame for their security posture. Learn how to design and deploy the most effective security suites you can, and make some real money doing it.
Is Today’s IT Partner Expected to Know Everything?
How can you continue to focus on your areas of expertise and not have your clients ‘snapped’ up by larger security firms? Learn why security and compliance are key business drivers and how a security audit can be an additional source of income for MSPs (especially those with clients in highly regulated industries).
Autism In IT: How To Onboard, Train, And Retain Uniquely Qualified Staff
Autism in IT: Learn how to onboard, train, and retain uniquely qualified staff and why you should consider neurodiversity as part of your company culture.
How To Get MORE Word Of Mouth Referrals
Discover how caring about your clients and contacts can be a powerful marketing weapon. Learn more about the four pillars of word of mouth strategy: over delivery; listening; surprise; and non-self-serving acts.
How To Use PR To Get Your MSP Noticed
Learn how you can use local media to generate PR exposure for your company!
Today’s Smart Home Technologies And Turning Them Into Profits
Learn about the latest trends and products for smart homes and how to successfully turn them into profit. You’ll also see various sales opportunities and how to market them.
How To Use Public Speaking To Build Your MSP Brand And Bring On New Clients – Even If You Are Terrified Of Speaking
Learn the key differences between "Speaking to Present" and "Speaking to Sell" as well as beginner mistakes to avoid.
What Do Vendors Want – It’s Not Love At First Sight (They Want To Date You First)
Learn more about what what vendors are looking for in partners, and what steps you can take to make sure you’re partnering with the right vendors.
From Swords To Keyboards, MSPs And Their Customers Under Attack
Hear from a top industry expert as he shares useful information for anyone involved in cyber security.
The ASCII Group
7101 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1350
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: (800) 394-2724
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Quiet Quitting
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On 2022 And A Look At 2023
- A CEO’s Guide To Choosing An IT Service Provider
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Cyber Insurance
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Expanding Their Client Base
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Conferences And Events
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thought On Supply Chain Disruption
- 3 Keys To Success In The Ultra-Competitive Managed Services Market
- ASCII Insight MSPs Share Their Thoughts On The Year That Was And What The Future Holds
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On All Things Cybersecurity
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On All Things Ransomware
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On How To Keep Employees Happy
- ASCII Insight: Women In Tech – How To Thrive In A Male-Dominated Industry
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On How COVID Changed Hiring
- ASCII Insight: Members Share Their Thoughts On The Year That Was And What To Expect In 2021
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Modernizing
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On What To Consider When Hiring
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On What Products You Need To Offer
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Surviving A Pandemic
- MSP Cyber Fraud And How To Fix It
- How To Protect Your MSP From Cyberattacks
- ASCII Insight: MSPs Share Their Thoughts On Cybersecurity
- The Multi-Layered Approach: What Should Your MSP Be Offering?
- Reader Spotlight: Dawn Sizer, 3rd Element Consulting
- Times Have Changed And We All Need To Start Thinking About Security And Compliance
- How To Manage Millennials In The IT Workforce
- How To Survive VoIP Troubleshooting
- 8 Steps To Keeping Your Company’s Online Reputation Spotless
- Best Processes For Onboarding New Clients
- Cracking Open The Home Services Vertical