SolarWinds Announces Winners Of Americas 2023 Transform Partner Awards
AUSTIN, TX—March 2023—SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure observability and IT management software, has revealed the winners of its North America and Latin America Partner Awards. The awards were issued at the SolarWinds Americas 2023 Transform Partner Summit to recognize the outstanding achievements, performance, and contribution of the company’s valued channel partners across the continent.
The Americas 2023 Transform Partner Awards winners were honored at an exclusive ceremony during the event. North American and Latin American regional channel partners leaders were awarded across a variety of categories, including Distributor of the Year, Partner of the Year, Excellence in Customer Retention, and many more.
“Today’s modern, distributed, and multi-cloud network environments are more complicated than ever," said Chad Reese, president of Americas sales and global channel at SolarWinds. “The hard work and expertise of channel partners helps ensure customers have access to technology and the support they need to manage these networks, optimize their hybrid IT environments, and thrive. We’d like to thank the Americas 2023 Transform Partner Awards winners and all of our valued partners for their tireless efforts.”
Here is a full list of the North American Partner Awards winners:
- North America Distributor of the Year: Climb Channel Solutions
- North America Transform Partner of the Year: SHI
- North America Breakthrough Award: SHI
- North America Excellence in Customer Retention: SHI
- North America Excellence in New Business Development: CDW
- North America Excellence in Subscription Sales: SHI
- North America Excellence in Marketing: Climb Channel Solutions
- North America Personal Achievement: lan Holt from Corona Technical Services
- North America Excellence in Enablement: Loop1
- Latin America Distributor of the Year: ADISTEC CORP.
- Latin America Transform Partner of the Year: E-DEA NETWORKS S.A.S
- Latin America Breakthrough Award: E-DEA NETWORKS S.A.S
- Latin America Excellence in Customer Retention: E-DEA NETWORKS S.A.S
- Latin America Excellence in New Business Development: FULLECOTEL S.A.C
- Latin America Excellence in Subscription Sales: E-DEA NETWORKS S.A.S
- Latin America Excellence in Marketing: ADISTEC CORP.
- Latin America Personal Achievement: Guillermo Gonelli from Knowledge Consulting KC LATAM
- Latin America Excellence in Enablement: Aeon Informatica Ltda.
The awards were issued on the heels of the launch of the new SolarWinds Transform Partner Program. The program is designed to help company partners accelerate digital transformation for their customers with powerful technology, including AIOps-powered SolarWinds observability solutions built from the ground up. With observability, any company can gain visibility into the state of their IT environment—whether it’s multi-cloud, hybrid or on premises—to quickly resolve issues and receive the actionable intelligence necessary to improve performance and reduce costs.
- SolarWinds Transform Partner Program
- SolarWinds Partner Portal
- SolarWinds Sales Expert Accreditations
- SolarWinds Certified Professional®
- Blog: Announcing Our New Partner Program: The SolarWinds Transform Partner Program
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software built to enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation. Our solutions provide organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—with a comprehensive and unified view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. We continuously engage with IT service and operations professionals, DevOps and SecOps professionals, and database administrators (DBAs) to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available hybrid IT infrastructures, applications, and environments. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to address customers’ needs now and in the future. Our focus on the user and our commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management have established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for observability, IT service management, application performance, and database management. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.