It is estimated that a ransomware attack will take place every 11 seconds in 2021 and the estimated global cost will be $20 billion annually.
Ransomware attacks are rampant and no business is immune, not even MSPs. In fact, MSPs make a great target for ransomware attacks because they support a multitude of clients who rely on them to support and protect critical workloads. The United States Secret Service has even raised the alarm about the increased attacks on MSPs.
With Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) and open-source versions of ransomware available today, ransomware attacks are poised to grow in number and complexity in 2021 and beyond.
To help MSPs effectively combat ransomware attacks, we have come up with a concise eBook that provides insights into how simple and prevalent ransomware attacks have become and how cybercriminals are leveraging sophisticated tactics to launch successful attacks.
The eBook covers:
- Advances in ransomware: Latest cybercriminal trends
- Tools of the ransomware trade
- Spine-chilling stories of big hacks
- Why backup vendors are trying to scare your clients
- Five ways Unitrends MSP Unified BCDR helps you defeat ransomware