In teams of any size, in any industry, there will inevitably be obstacles you will need to overcome as your business evolves. After the year of rapid change that we’ve all just experienced, business leaders will need to take on new approaches to develop high-performance teams to ensure productivity and profitability for their businesses.
How can we adapt faster as leaders and build inspired, adaptable and fast-moving teams?
To uncover the answers to this question, we have invited Jim Lawless (ranked #1 motivational speaker outside of America in the 2020 Global Guru rankings) for an inspirational session.
The session will uncover:
- The Basic Skills of Adaptability
- The 4 Dimensions of Adaptation
- How to understand and override your mind and body to take astute risks when necessary
- Where the real changes happen – and the most frequent reasons they don’t
- What is the ‘comfort zone’ and how to navigate ‘outside the comfort zone’ like a professional
- Why your people like to stay within the comfort zone – and how to inspire them to leave
- Why inspiration is your most powerful tool in times of rapid change – and hybrid work