Field Nation’s annual Service Providers of the Year award winners were selected from 140+ nominations
The annual Service Providers of the Year (SPOTY) awards recognize the top technicians on Field Nation, an online marketplace that connects businesses with skilled technicians. The 2020 awards honored ten service providers located across the U.S. and Canada
“The Service Provider of the Year awards provide a chance for us to highlight the professionalism, quality, and client-focus of technicians on our marketplace,” said Mynul Khan, founder and CEO, Field Nation. In the last two years, we’ve completed almost two million work orders and continue to increase the number of companies who join Field Nation to access skilled labor. We believe it’s important to bring more opportunities to technicians across the U.S. and Canada and thank the high achievers who keep pushing the platform forward.”
Each year, award winners are evaluated based on their professionalism, quality and client focus. Included in the evaluation process is the number of reviews, completed jobs, star ratings and reliability ratings of the nominees. This year’s winners were chosen from 148 nominations across ten categories.
Listed below are the 2020 SPOTY award recipients:
- Spotlight - Gbenga Awoyemi from Richardson, Texas for showcasing exceptional service, receiving the most award nominations and completing 1,002 projects with a 5-star rating.
- Rookie of the Year - Fadi Bridi from Laurel, Md. joined Field Nation within the last year and quickly adjusted to a high volume of projects
- Road Warrior - Alexis Bagosy of Gautier, Miss. traveled far and wide to provide service to Field Nation customers, completing projects in over 20 states.
- Annual Appreciation - Chantel Mccollam from Myerstown, Pa. for continued dedication and excellence and receiving top nominations for two consecutive years
- End-Client Recognition - Mohamed Elhag from Dublin, Ohio for being highly requested by Field Nation customers and their customers’ end-clients.
- Brand Champion - Collin Baker from New York for their passion for their craft, diligent work ethic, and promoting the Field Nation platform throughout the technician community.
- Best Profile - Ethan Serlin from Dix Hills, N.Y for professionally showcasing their skillsets on their online profile in a detail oriented and comprehensive way.
- International Pro - Keith Williams of Oakville, Ont. received the International Pro award, given to the provider with the highest ratings who is not based in the United States.
- Dispatcher’s Choice - Andre Toomer from Brooklyn, N.Y. who received the most nominations from dispatchers.
- Tech of all Trades - Jon Rose from Crystal Lake, Ill. for completing outstanding work across a variety of work types and trades.
View the full list of categories and winners here (https://fieldnation.com/2020-spoty-winners?utm_source=press-release&utm_campaign=spoty-national).
About Field Nation
Field Nation brings companies and technicians together to complete short-term, on-site work. Companies can build their flexible workforce in geographies across the U.S. and Canada and technicians can find work that fits their schedule and skill set. Our mission is to match every technician with the right job and connect every service team to professionals who are invested in getting the job done right the first time. For more information, visit fieldnation.com.