The Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference, powered by Business Solutions, will feature 14 speakers with 240+ years of experience in the IT channel on June 2 in Philadelphia. MSP executives will particpate on panels to give real-world advice about funding the as-a-Service transition, hiring and training sales reps, compensation models, pricing and bundling strategies, marketing, automation tools, and overcoming objections. These experts are eager to help their fellow VARs, MSPs, and ISVs learn more about transitioning to the recurring revenue business model.
“This conference is extra special because Philadelphia is where it all started for Business Solutions events,” said Jim Roddy, president of Business Solutions. “We held our first-ever Channel Transitions event Oct. 7, 2013, at the National Constitution Center near Independence Hall. At that point we were neophytes about event logistics, but we succeeded because we were passionate about our mission: We want everyone in the IT channel to thrive with greater profits, predictable revenue, and a sustainable business model.”
- Joseph Bacino Jr., CEO of Progression In Technology in Gilbertsville, PA
- Ryan Bowman, General Manager of Esh Computer Services in Gap, PA
- Jason Brunt, Founder & CEO of e3 Technical Solutions in Lansdale, PA
- Suzanne Davis, Director, Reseller Channel at Harbortouch
- Dan Liutikas, Chief Legal Officer at CompTIA
- Stan Louissaint, Principal & Founder of Fluid Designs in Union, NJ
- Rohan Mani, Director, Reseller Channel at Harbortouch
- Bruce Nelson, President of Vertical Solutions in Philadelphia, PA
- Gary Owens, MSP Channel Account Manager at Webroot
- Steve Rutkovitz, CEO of Choice Technologies in Hunt Valley, MD
- Todd Schorle, President of TS Tech Enterprises in Wyomissing, PA
- Matthew Tucker, President & CEO of Alura-Pegasus in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Dale Walls, President of Corsica Technologies in Centerville, MD
- Marshall Wright, CEO of DeckerWright in Red Bank, NJ
Speaker bios can be found online at www.channeltransitions.com/agenda.
The agenda will feature four panels and four breakout sessions, including:
- Surefire MSP Strategies For Pricing, Bundling, & More (VAR/MSP Panel)
- Hiring, Training, & Comp Models: Expert MSPs Tell All (VAR/MSP Panel)
- An Insider's Guide To Channel Association Resources (VAR/MSP Panel)
- You're A Recurring Revenue Believer...Now What? (VAR/MSP Panel)
- The 25-Minute Guide To POS-as-a-Service (Breakout Session)
- Leveraging Your Legal and Business Advisors (Breakout Session)
- Next-Gen Malware Calls for Next-Gen Endpoint Security: Bringing Profitability Back (Breakout Session)
- Can't Miss Benefits Of An MSP-Only Community (Breakout Session)
Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions to the conference and network with these speakers and other solutions providers.
The panels will be moderated by Business Solutions magazine editor-in-chief Mike Monocello, a former IT reseller who has 15 years of channel experience interacting with hundreds of VARs, MSPs, and ISVs, and Business Solutions president Jim Roddy who has 17 years of channel experience.
Active VARs, MSPs, and ISVs can redeem a free registration online by using the promo code BSM05 at www.channeltransitions.com/philadelphia-registration-form. The conference will be held at the DoubleTree Philadelphia Airport hotel on June 2 from 9:30am-4:00pm.
For more information on the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conference, visit www.ChannelTransitions.com or email Abby.Sorensen@BSMinfo.com.
Channel Transitions is sponsored by Harbortouch, Webroot, Beachhead Solutions, and Vantiv along with industry association partners The ASCII Group, CompTIA, HTG Peer Groups, and the Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA).
Business Solutions is the channel leader in educating VARs, MSPs, and ISVs on the transition to the as-a-Service business model and establishing a recurring revenue stream. Business Solutions has published several feature stories, case studies, opinion columns, and special guides on this important topic. BSM subscribers said they wanted even more information — including the opportunity to network with other channel partners who are focused on this transition and services-oriented vendors. From that, the Channel Transitions VAR/MSP Executive Conferences were born.