Manufacturer and Financing Partners Including DLL Join D&H to Help Create Customized Programs Catering to SMB Partners
D&H Distributing, a major provider of SMB and consumer technologies to the North American high-tech channel, announces it has established several new credit options along with finance partners including DLL for qualified D&H partners, to support them during the COVID-19 crisis. The programs cater to the needs of the SMB resellers and MSPs that make up the majority of D&H’s customer base, with no additional requirements to apply and at no additional charge. These include extended deadlines and terms up to 90-days, depending upon the offering. Accounts will be evaluated on an individual basis in order to select options that fit the needs of each partner. The objective is to provide broad-based support and flexibility to D&H partners of all scales and in various markets, giving them the purchasing power to accommodate the increased call for technology at this time.
As a leading partner for the SMB channel, it’s part of D&H’s value proposition to offer flexible, adaptable financing programs, and D&H’s credit team is dedicated to providing the best possible offerings to support its customers. The distributor provides industry leading options along with finance partners such as DLL. Many of D&H’s SMB resellers and VARs have received requests for hundreds or even thousands of monitors, laptops, accessories, peripherals, cables, mobile devices, displays, and other solutions to equip lifesaving and essential organizations. This includes telemedicine and distance learning solutions for healthcare organizations and schools, respectively. That’s in addition to the need to outfit large organizations such as city and state governments or other essential businesses with work-from-home technologies.
To meet these needs, many SMB solution providers will have to make purchases well beyond their typical volume of orders, and in an immediate timeframe. Rather than creating blanket financing programs, D&H has devised several credit extension options. And all this is in addition to existing programs that D&H has established to help partners grow through increasing their purchasing power. Offerings have included large-scale credit increases offered to hundreds of partners at a time on a rolling basis, amounting to more than $180 million in credit during the distributor’s 2020 Fiscal Year-to-date (May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020).
D&H has offered extended terms to resellers with open credit accounts directly through the distributor, upon request and on a case-by-case basis, since the COVID-19 crisis began. Each account has been evaluated according to individual need and urgency, offering increased flexibility to partners during this unique period.
D&H’s New Credit Options Include:
Finance Programs, for qualified partners:
- DLL and one additional D&H finance partner is offering 60-day terms for all orders placed through D&H until the end of June. D&H is the only distributor to be granted such terms from these partners.
- Lenovo’s 60-day program has been extended to a 90-day term through the end of June. Resellers can take advantage of this offer channel-wide.
Existing D&H Programs to Support VARs include:
- Ongoing credit increases: D&H has implemented significant credit line increases each year. The distributor has rolled-out more than $180 million in credit in Fiscal Year 2020 to-date (May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020). Close to $50 million in credit increases were extended in March 2020 alone, supporting 200 customers.
- The Assignment of Funds Program: This no-cost financing program eliminates obstacles for orders from larger end-users with significant credit, such as schools and government agencies, streamlining the credit process.
- D&H Leasing Programs: The distributor offers competitive programs with flexible terms for 12-month, 24-month, and 36-month leases.
- D&H’s DaaS (Device-as-a-Service) Program: This offering allows resellers to deliver a suite of client devices (e.g., notebooks, workstations, desktops, thin-clients, and tablets) via a multi-year, subscription-based term. It allows businesses to move unexpected IT purchases to a monthly payment structure.
“We’re grateful to DLL and our other finance partners, in addition to manufacturers who have stepped-up to help deliver greater flexibility to D&H’s network of solution providers when they need it most,” said Peter DiMarco, vice president of VAR sales at D&H Distributing. “With their support, we’re able to offer new terms and programs that provide tangible, immediate benefits for our resellers. These partners are being asked to keep the schools, hospitals, and agencies of this country functioning through the deployment of sophisticated, robust technology. D&H is dedicated to helping them accomplish these goals, which will aid in the collective recovery of the business community.”
For more information on D&H’s current program, plus additional finance partners and programs, please visit D&H’s Financial Services (https://www.dandh.com/v4/view?pageReq=creditresource&int_cid=NS-NAV&utm_campaign=credit) page. New D&H partners can visit the following link to apply for DLL’s offering(https://www.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=4dee83f9-c265-458b-828e-4df4f2fd83a5&env=na1).
About D&H Distributing
D&H Distributing believes the most important element of doing business is developing relationships for mutual success, delivering superior engagement experiences to its community of partners and employee co-owners. The company continues to build upon its 100-year-old culture, providing a wealth of partner enablement resources, multi-market expertise, and consultative services. D&H maintains a focus on independent VAR and MSP partners, expanding their competencies in areas such as cloud services, ProAV, collaboration, UCC, mobility, and server networks across a range of markets. Its value proposition includes highly-lauded training opportunities and partner engagement events, dedicated Solutions Specialists, certifications, professional marketing resources, and an expanding digital Cloud Marketplace.
The distributor is headquartered in Harrisburg, PA, in the U.S. and Brampton, Ontario, in Canada with warehouses in Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Fresno, CA; and Vancouver, BC, Canada. For more information, visit www.dandh.com.