Company Transitions IT Solution/Service Providers to MSSPs, Lowering the Barrier to Entry and Introducing Partners to New Revenue Opportunities
New York, NY – February 5, 2020 -- Cynet (http://www.cynet.com) today announced the company's Global MSSP Partner Program. The new program is open to solution/service providers and combines channel-enabling technology, training and services all designed to support managed security service providers (MSSPs) to participate in the multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity breach protection market.
The global cybersecurity space is expected to witness a massive increase in revenue over the next several years attributed to surging cyberattacks across a broad array of organizations. Cautious of this trend, a growing number of enterprises are implementing cloud platforms which is expected to stimulate business opportunities for cybersecurity service providers through 2024. As a result, the global cybersecurity industry is estimated to record a valuation of over USD $300 billion by 2024, as cited by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Cynet produces a native-built cybersecurity platform called Cynet 360 which prevents the full spectrum of potential attacks across all surfaces. It is the first cybersecurity platform of its kind to converge multiple security technologies with a 24/7 cyber SWAT team, defending all domains of an organization’s network, including endpoints, networks, files and users. The platform and service team protect the entire enterprise environment by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete team of threat prevention and detection professionals and tools, along with preset and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise actions.
Included in the Cynet Global Partner Program is the following:
- CyOps – a 24\7 security team that provides full onboarding and training for the partner staff. With very little training required, CyOps allows the partner to deliver alert monitoring, threat hunting and attack investigation for MSSP's customers. Essentially, this means that the partner gains a highly skilled workforce that ensures its customers get the best of breach protection;
- A cloud-native solution with no hardware to purchase, deploy and integrate. Cynet 360 is a purpose-built platform to radically simplify security operations. The platform can be efficiently operated by any IT professional without the requirements of a specialized security proficiency, eliminating the requirement for an in-house services team;
- A comprehensive breach prevention platform that includes AV, NGAV, EDR, Network Traffic Analytics, Deception and User Behavior Analysis (UBA). As such, it enables the MSSP to provide an extremely wide range of security needs to its existing client base;
- Cynet automates the remediation needs for infected hosts, malicious files, compromised user accounts and unsafe network traffic, with a wide range of response orchestration capabilities. Apart from being a key capability differentiator, the response automation removes operational burdens from the MSSP, increasing its team's capacity;
- Collaboration with partners on sales/marketing campaigns, and
- Incentive programs and promotions.
“Cynet’s all-inclusive approach to breach protection combined with the company’s MSSP-centered channel program paves the way for compelling revenue opportunities without the need for significant investments,” said Guy Eilon, VP, Sales, Cynet. “The launch of our enhanced channel program is an invitation to solution/service providers to join our team and support organizations that make up this growing market opportunity.”
Tweet this: @Cynet Global Channel Program Enables Solution/Service Providers to Become Breach Protection Focused MSSPs - https://bit.ly/2UgxHCE
To learn more about Cynet:
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment. Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors. Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, visit: https://www.cynet.com.